Ballet Barre Burn
Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Traditional ballet-barre inspired workout incorporating elements of Pilates, Yoga and Functional Training. This workshop will integrate isometric and body weight exercises to improve posture and strength.
This event is open to ALL levels! You do not need any prior pole or dance experience to join!
Recommended Attire: Any comfortable workout clothes. Barefoot, socks, ballet slippers or yoga paws, whichever is preferred. Sneakers if there are any issues with balance or neuropathy
Beginner Pole Workshop
Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 3:30 pm - 4:45 pm
Always wanted to try a Pole Fitness class? Well here's your chance! We are having a Beginner Pole Workshop geared specifically to those who have never tried Pole before!
- 1 Hour and 15 min Beginner Pole Class
- No Experience Necessary
- Specials and Discounts offered exclusively to students who attend the workshop!
- New and Local Students ONLY (must live within 35 min of the studio, no exceptions)
- Must pre-register, limited space available!
- Not eligible for groups of 4 or more people. Please visit elitepoleandfitness.com/parties, for group prices.
- Only $20!
Recommended Attire: Shorts (required) and a tank-top. No lotion or jewelry (no rings!). Please bring a Yoga mat for the warm-up (limited amount to borrow).
** All workshops are non-refunable. 72 hour cancellation notice is required for studio credit.